ABP City Cruise Terminal
Berth 101, Solent Road, Western Docks, Southampton SO15 1BS
Travelling to the City Cruise Terminal is easy. Enter the Port through Dock Gate 8 or 10 and follow the signs to the terminal. (Please note DOCK GATE 8 is closed between 01st - 30th September 2014 for the Southampton Boat Show; please use either Dock Gate 10 or 20 during this time)
To plan your route to the Port, simply enter the post code you are travelling from into the below google map and print out the route planner.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Port
In 2007 ABP invested over £9 million in an extensive program of refurbishment and upgrade to the City Cruise Terminal. This investment enables the terminal to accommodate some of the largest cruise vessels afloat. Today you will regularly see such cruise vessels as Royal Caribbean’s Independence of the Seas & Adventure of the Seas, Celebrity Eclipse, Fred Olsen’s Balmoral, MSC Opera, Saga Pearl II sailing from this bespoke terminal. To find out more about the terminal and your journey at the port please scroll below.
- There is a short stay pay and display car park adjacent to the terminal. The car parking tariff is outlined below:
SHORT STAY CAR PARK TARIFF
Up to 2 hours £3.00
Up to 3 hours £4.00
Up to 4 hours £6.00
Up to 5 hours £9.00
Up to 6 hours £12.00
Up to 7 hours £15.00
Up to 8 hours £18.00
Up to 9 hours £21.00
Up to 10 hours £24.00
Up to 11 hours £27.00
Up to 24 hours £30.00
- Long stay car parks are located next to the cruise terminal. All car parks are withing walking distance
- There is a BLUE BADGE car park at the terminal. Pre booking is essential if you wish to park here because space is limited.
- ABP shuttle car park is located inside the port and less than five minutes by shuttle bus to the terminal.
- A range of comfortable seating is available in the lounge
- A selection of FREE magazines are available for you to ‘pick up’ before your cruise
- A fully licensed bar is situated in the lounge serving hot and cold food and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- WC facilities are located in the Passengers lounge
- Please note only guests embarking on the vessel may enter the passenger lounge
- Please note there are no public phones in the terminal building
There is no viewing gallery at the City Cruise Terminal. However, the terminal is located next to Mayflower park, which provides an excellent place to watch the vessel sail from.
- A short stay Pay & Display car park is located directly opposite the terminal.
- Long stay car parks are located around the cruise terminal, the majority of which are within walking distance to the terminal
- A limited number of disabled car parking spaces are located near the cruise terminal. Please advise ABP in advance of your cruise if you require a disabled car parking space.
- Shuttle car parks are located less than a five minute drive from the cruise terminal. (Please follow the signs to the car park).
There is a dedicated taxi rank outside the terminal
There are a number of dedicated coach bays outside the terminal.