ABP Ocean Terminal
Atlantic Way, Eastern Docks, Southampton SO14 3QN
Travelling to the Ocean Terminal is easy. Enter the Port through Dock Gate 4 and follow the signs to the terminal.
To plan your route to the Port, simply enter the post code you are travelling from into the below google maps and print out the route planner.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Port
Following the signing of a 20 year contract with Carnival, ABP invested £19 million in the construction of this bespoke fourth cruise terminal. The terminal officially opened in May 2009.
- A range of comfortable seating is available in the lounge
- A selection of FREE magazines are available for you to ‘pick up’ before your cruise
- A fully licensed bar is situated in the lounge serving hot and cold food and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- WC facilities are located in the Passengers lounge
- Please note ALL guests may enter the passenger lounge
- Please note there are no public phones in the terminal building
On a cruise day members of the general public may view the vessel on berth from the passenger lounge.
- A short stay car park is located adjacent to the terminal.
- Long stay car parks are located around the cruise terminal.
There is a dedicated taxi rank outside the terminal
There are a number of dedicated coach bays outside the terminal.