ABP Mayflower Cruise Terminal
Herbert Walker Avenue,
Western Docks, Southampton
Travelling to the Mayflower Cruise Terminal is easy. Enter the Port through Dock Gate 10 or 20 and follow the signs to the terminal.
To plan your route to the Port, simply enter the post code you are travelling from into the below google maps and print out the route planner.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Port
- There is a dedicated arrivals waiting area with WC's
- Light refreshments can be purchased from vending machines located in the lounge
- Please note all guests may have access to the arrivals lounge
- A range of comfortable seating is available in the lounge
- A selection of FREE magazines are available for you to ‘pick up’ before your cruise
- A fully licensed bar is situated in the lounge serving hot and cold food and a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- WC facilities are located in the Passengers lounge
- Please note only guests embarking on the vessel may enter the passenger lounge
- Please note there are no public phones in the terminal building
- A short stay car park is located directly opposite the terminal. (This is currently free of charge to use).
- Long stay car parks are located near the cruise terminal.
There is a dedicated taxi rank outside the terminal
There are a number of dedicated coach bays outside the terminal.